- Video hosting and CDN services for both on demand and live streaming
- Ad integration support for companion, expandable banner, interactive, mid-roll, overlay banner, overlay text, post and pre-roll ad formats.
- Adaptive Bitrate switching so the video player adapts to the speed of the internet connection and delivers the relevant transcode.
- Analytics, including engagement, geolocation, and APIs for integrating with 3rd party services.
- APIs and SDK for development and 3rd party platform apps.
- Batch Upload and integration with uploading apps and hardware for fast file upload.
- Video content management, designed for large libraries of videos.
- Live Streaming capabilities for public and private video streams
- Video Gallery toolset for building video experiences
- Media Scheduling, the ability to publish videos at a specific set time.
- Video player design and customization for completely branding the video player.
- Integration with video subscription tools
- Video security, including RTMP and secure streams
- Integration with transcription services for creating subtitles
Brightcove pricing starts at $199 a month and generally requires an annual contract, but there are credit card options available with the Starter plan. Pricing is based on package and video plays. Free 30-day free trial available.
Watch this video to learn more about Brightcove’s video encoding platform.
Watch this video case study to learn more about how PUMA uses Brightcove.
This video is an intro to Brightcove’s video platform.
Brightcove’s annual video conference is always a can’t-miss event and this year won’t be any different. Taking place in Boston from May 14 through 16, PLAY 2019 promises to help you break through to audiences everywhere with innovators and expertise you won’t find anywhere else. So whether you’re a ...[Read More]
Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), the largest provider of video streaming technology and services by revenue, has announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire the online video platform business of Ooyala, another major player in the online video space. Brightcove states that this is pure...[Read More]
More and more mobile app developers are including video capabilities in their products as video is now easily consumed on mobile. Behind the video is a technical infrastructure supporting delivery, storage and management of video files. Whether you’re developing an app with a basic video playe...[Read More]
Account based marketing is paying off big for companies that are investing the time in an ABM and a content strategy that supports it. Executing a successful ABM strategy isn’t as easy as selecting target accounts and related contact lists. You need to inject video and make it essential across your ...[Read More]
If you are currently using Sitecore as the CMS to manage your organization’s website and are looking to implement video then you have come to the right article. This short post covers the top online video platforms that integrate and work Sitecore. If you don’t know what Sitecore is, it&...[Read More]
Today interactive video makes it easy to provide buyers with in-video shopping experiences. Imagine watching a video online and seeing items featured in the video become ‘click-able,’ you click on those hot spots and a product brief appears in the video. You then add the item to a shoppi...[Read More]
With the holidays upon us it time to reflect on the year past and start planning for new beginnings, strategies and budgets. As you prepare for success in the new year you may want to consider these 10 video marketing resources as your guiding source. 1. 13 Essentials for Creating Your Next Marketin...[Read More]
Welcome to the very first and annual 50Wheel online video platform and video marketing platform buyer’s guide. The guide recommends 14 different video solutions in 4 categories, including: Video Hosting and Video Players, Video Marketing and Analytics, Video Learning and Training, and YouTube ...[Read More]
This is a quick exercise to get Brightcove customers thinking about some of the most critical aspects of their use of that platform. Although this article is meant for Brightcove Customers, the same advice will apply to other platforms. First off, which level of account are you with Brightcove? The...[Read More]
In a new study from the Content Marketing Institute, MarketingProfs, sponsored by Brightcove, reports that B2B marketers are looking to drive stronger results, focusing specifically on engagement and conversion. For some further insight, the Brightcove research shows that 69% of B2B marketers rank c...[Read More]