With the holidays upon us it time to reflect on the year past and start planning for new beginnings, strategies and budgets. As you prepare for success in the new year you may want to consider these 10 video marketing resources as your guiding source.
1. 13 Essentials for Creating Your Next Marketing Video
There’s no doubt that online video is popular these days. In fact, 59% of executives would rather watch a video than read an article. As such, video is becoming essential to B2B digital marketing strategies.
This exclusive eBook lays out the 13 essential steps for navigating the world of B2B video marketing—from planning and creating to delivering and sharing. Inside you’ll find:
- Best practices for planning and creating engaging video content
- Tips for producing high-quality marketing videos cost-effectively
- Ideas for where to share video content—and how to measure its impact
Download your free copy today to learn how you can integrate video into your B2B marketing-strategy.
2. The Enterprise Video Superguide
Internal communications, training and knowledge sharing are the most common use cases for enterprise video. And while research by the leading corporate communications and IT analysts shows that video usage is on the rise, finding the ROI for investing in a strategy that allows everyone to capture, organize, view and share video is vital.
Organizations must leverage tools that provide a single repository for creating and managing all of their on-demand and live video content, and this video portal must be secure, stream to mobile devices and solve the challenge of delivering video across corporate networks.
To learn more about the enterprise video solution being leveraged at Adobe, Ericsson, General Motors and Facebook, please download the white paper.
3. Interactive Video: Defining and Measuring Performance
Interactive Video Leads to 20% More Conversion Efficiency
As a marketer, you know of video’s ability to engage audiences and boost customer conversions. What you don’t know is how your peers are using interactive features to accelerate video’s performance. You want to understand:
- What types of interactive video are most widely used by marketers?
- What are the perceived benefits and challenges of interactive video?
- How much do marketers budget for interactive video?
- How well does interactive video perform?
Interactive Video: Defining and Measuring Performance, a report by Demand Metric and Brightcove answers these questions.
4. Measuring and Maximizing the ROI of Enterprise Video
Practical Tips for Justifying the Costs of Streaming Technology Deployments
Click here to download the white paper.
5. Video 101 Make Great Videos
Want to produce online videos, but unsure how to get started? Been at it for a while, but looking for ways to improve your final product?
This guide walks you through the four critical areas of producing professional quality video, including picture and audio quality, picture stability, and lighting. You will also learn what to look for when selecting gear at a variety of price points for your specific type of project.
6. The Power of Choice: The Growing Divide Between Customer Experience and Video
Rapt Media consumer research reveals desire for choice & participation with online content
We recently surveyed 2,000 consumers to better understand how their time is spent online. Key findings from the survey include:
- 89% want control over the ads they’re shown online
- 57% want to find content on their own vs. through advertising
- 64% will spend more time watching video if they can participate
Get our full research report, “The Power of Choice: The Growing Divide Between Customer Experience and Video.”
7. The Ultimate Marketer’s Guide To Engaging Your Audience Year Round
In this guide, marketers will find inspiration for unique and engaging campaigns every month of the year. From the obvious 4th of July campaigns to the obscure Left Hander’s Day outreach, you’ll find a reason, every season, to connect with your audience.
Learn how to:
- Connect on a human level to your prospects
- Identify 100+ holidays to draw inspiration from
- Connect holidays to your brand image and voice
Download the inspiration guide today and get started on creating richer, more engaging marketing campaigns!
8. The Modern Marketer’s Guide To Getting The Most Out Of Video
9. Gartner’s 2015 Enterprise Video Content Management Magic Quadrant
Gartner’s 2015 Enterprise Video Content Management Magic Quadrant helps businesses determine which video content management solution is best for their needs.
10. Global Video Index
Has online video moved past its “early stages”? Are we well into the next stage of a more personal, more mobile future? It sure looks like it. Video ad fill rates are rising. Big players like Verizon, Comcast and AT&T are offering major digital video options. Nearly a third of North American smartphone owners now watch TV shows on their small screens.
We break down the numbers on these trends and much more in our free Global Video Index.