Creating Ad Content
Ad Review & Approval
Publish your campaign with a clear understanding of the ad review and approval process. Get details on the the steps for approval, turnaround times, and resubmission.
In order to maintain the professionalism and integrity of our site, new campaigns will not run live until approved through our ad review process, to make sure it meets our Advertising Guidelines.
We strive to review ads as soon as possible and usually within 24 hours.
If your ad doesn’t meet our guidelines, you’ll receive an email about the reason for rejection. You can edit your ad to comply with our guidelines. Saving the edited ad automatically resubmits it for review.
To edit your ad campaign:
- Login to your 50Wheel account or if you’re not an account holder check your email inbox for an email with a link to access the Campaign Manager.
- From the Account Manager menu click on Campaign Manager.
- On the Dashboard select the ad campaign you want to modify and click the Edit button.
- Make the necessary changes to the ad and click save.
If you can’t upload an image to your ad, here are a few troubleshooting options:
- The maximum size of the image is 1024x800px make sure that the contents of your image are readable at this size. Maximum file size is 400kb.
- Save the image in a different file format (.jpg, .gif, or .png) before uploading again.
- Clear the cache & cookies from your browser and then try uploading the image.
- Try uploading it in a different browser. Use the most current version of any of these browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Upload your image on a different computer.
If you receive an email that your ad was rejected, it means that our team reviewed your ad variation/update and found the content, landing page or product to be in violation of our Ads Guidelines.
We’re happy to review your ad variation or update again. You can submit your advertisement for another review by editing your ad to meet our guidelines.