Optimizing Your Campaign
Gain insights and techniques for adjusting your campaigns for the greatest ROI. Learn strategies for how to test multiple ads for best performance and more.
Once your campaign starts, it’s important to monitor the activity and make optimizations when necessary to increase campaign success.
The key factors to look at when making optimizations are:
- Click-through rate (CTR)
CTR is the number of clicks your ad gets, divided by the number of impressions served.
To optimize your advertisement’s CTR:
- Create compelling ads. Always give the viewer a reason to click your ad by providing a strong call-to-action. Common calls-to-action include Learn More, Request Info, Contact Us, Sign up, or Download.
- Advertisements that perform best are those that grab the attention of the audience and encourage them to engage with the ad.
- For every campaign, we recommend running 2 different ad variations back-to-back. An example of a variation is changing the image, title, or URL of the ad.
- Campaigns perform best once you have tested variants against each other. Once you’ve identified the ad with the highest CTR, move forward with a longer duration campaign using that ad.
Best Practices For 50Wheel Ads
Here are some best practices to optimize the performance of your 50Wheel ad campaigns and ensure they successfully engage your target audience.
Ads that perform best are those relevant to their target audience and are written with clear, compelling words:
- Choose words that catch the attention of your target audience. People use 50Wheel to research video software and get information on video strategy, so put yourself in your audience’s shoes as you create your ads.
- Give people a reason to take notice and click the ad by highlighting whitepapers, free trials, unique benefits, or demos.
- Include strong call-to-action phrases like Try, Download, Sign up, or Request a Quote.
- Include an image with your ad that’s relevant to what you offer. The 50Wheel background color is neutral, images with bright colors are more likely to capture the attention of your audience.
- Review our advertising guidelines for details on what’s appropriate to include in your ad.
Monitor your Click-through Rate (CTR) – It’s common for the CTR of your ad to decline if you continue to display the same ad week after week. A good practice is to refresh your ads at least once per month with new ad text or images.