Performance & Reporting
Evaluate the results of your 50Wheel ad campaigns with conversion tracking. When you place a 50Wheel ad on our web pages, you unlock the ability to convert users into leads for your organization. Learn how conversion tracking works and measure your key conversion metrics like cost per conversion and return on ad spend.
50Wheel conversion tracking is an analytical function. Conversions are actions a user makes that are valuable to your business. Conversion tracking gathers insights into click conversions of your 50Wheel ads campaigns, giving you the ability to measure the impact and ROI of your ads.
Understanding 50Wheel Conversion Tracking, Reporting and Metrics
In Campaign Manager, you can view the following metrics at the campaign level to help you understand your conversion performance:
- Total Clicks: This is the total number of actions visitors to your website took, such as click on a ad.
- Conversion Rate: This is the percentage of times that a conversion was fired after the user clicked or viewed your ad.
Additional metrics that you can calculate on your own and are not provided in the Campaign Manager are:
- Cost per conversion: This is the average amount you spent on each conversion (total spent divided by conversions)
- Conversion Value: This is the total dollar value of all conversions (value multiplied by conversions).
- Return on Ad Spend: This is the percentage of revenue generated for every dollar spent (total conversion value divided by spend).