- Run live stream broadcasts across all major social media networks
- Invite remote guests to join the broadcast with up to 6 participants in the stream.
- Stream to multiple platforms simultaneously.
- Stream to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Periscope, Twitch, and custom RTMP outputs.
- Manage audience engagement with comment moderation and ability to add comments on screen.
- Add audience call-to-actions which can be added live to the stream
- Brand broadcasts by configuring colors and uploading images, GIFs, and even videos.
- Runs in Chrome and Firefox on a laptop or desktop.
StreamYard starts at $20 a month with a free plan also offered. Packaging is based on the features and the number of stream destinations.
Last year live video exploded and more vendors than ever jumped into the space creating a toolbox of options to broadcast live on popular social media sites and across the internet. While live streaming software used to be bulky, expensive and super cumbersome, today’s options are light, self-...[Read More]
Video marketing is now accessible to anyone. Once an expensive endeavor that required hiring and working with a production agency — video marketing is now commoditized and available to all. Even those with no budget. That’s right, today you can create, edit, enrich and distribute online ...[Read More]