This week’s featured vendors have one thing in common, they are all focused on social media live streaming. These tools make it possible to broadcast live video across multiple social networks simultaneously.
This week we are taking a look at:
You can find these software tools and over 500 other online video software tools in our directory.
Let’s get started with Socialive. Socialive is a high-quality live video broadcasting software for Facebook Live, Periscope, Twitter Live, Youtube, Twitch & more!
Socialive highlighted features include:
- The ability to manage comments in real-time,
- Add overlays and custom messaging with one-click,
- Pull-in multiple live and pre-recorded camera sources,
- Stream to all of your social media accounts simultaneously.
These are just a few highlighted features. To learn more about Socialive and see a detailed profile, go to 50Wheel.com/Socialive.
Next up is Streamyard. StreamYard is a web-based live streaming studio in the cloud with the capability to invite remote guests, share computer screens and much more.
Streamyard highlighted features include:
- Stream to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Periscope, Twitch, and custom RTMP outputs simultaneously.
- Invite remote guests to join the broadcast
- Add audience call-to-actions which can be added live to the stream
These are just a few highlighted features. To learn more about Streamyard and see a detailed profile, go to 50Wheel.com/Streamyard.
Continuing on the theme of video live streaming, next up is Restream. Restream is an end-to-end live streaming platform that makes it easy for marketers and broadcasters to multi-stream video live across all streaming platforms and services including all major social networks.
Restream highlighted features include:
- Stream video or desktops to any live-stream service.
- 30+ live streaming services and destinations to choose from.
These are just a few highlighted features. To learn more about Restream and see a detailed profile, go to 50Wheel.com/Restream.
The last vendor in this week’s update is Switcher Studio. Switcher Studio is a video live streaming application that makes it easy to stream live on social video services like Facebook and YouTube as well as premium video platforms.
Some highlighted features include:
- The platform enables the sync of multiple iPhones and iPads to record and stream LIVE
- The ability insert photos and graphic overlays,
- The ability to apply multi-view effects, and more during a live broadcast.
Again, these are just a few highlighted features. To learn more about Switcher Studio and see a detailed profile, go to 50Wheel.com/Switcher-Studio.