- Create or record videos quickly from a web browser with a single click.
- Capture screens, webcam recording and audio
- Import videos from mobile and desktop
- Trim clips, cut, crop, add text and annotate any part of the video
- Add unlimited tracks, background music, narrate over, adjust clip settings and markup.
- Add introduction and end cards to the video.
- Export videos to Gdrive, Youtube, Vimeo and Google classroom.
- Embed videos on a website, or on social media.
- Share videos with password protection and set an expiration date for the shared video link.
- View real time video engagement on the analytics dashboard.
- Highly secure video hosting infrastructure.
- Guest recording links for anyone to create videos and send it back, without having to sign up with the tool.
- Organize videos with video management features such as categories
- Record videos and add them as replies in support tickets from Freshdesk, Zendesk and FB Workplace.
- Integrates with Gmail, Google Classroom, Google Docs, Google Slides and D2L.
Hippo Video offers a variety of plans and packages for a few different use cases focusing on Marketing, Sales and Support. Each use case has it’s own set of plans. Pricing starts at around $29 a month for Sales. Plans are feature based with caps on the number of videos created. A Free plan is also offered.
In 2018 we saw a rise in video software solutions addressing the needs of global customer support teams. A new set of video marketing tools emerged enabling brands to engage with customers post-sale in a whole new way. Video software for customer support and success enables organizations to: Empowe...[Read More]
Hippo Video, an emerging video platform focused on content creation and sales enablement has upgraded their suite of offerings with a new toolset designed specifically for marketing and sales teams. A fast growing trend, video has seen real growth as a critical engagement tool for both sales and cus...[Read More]