- Create or record videos quickly from a web browser with a single click.
- Capture screens, webcam recording and audio
- Import videos from mobile and desktop
- Trim clips, cut, crop, add text and annotate any part of the video
- Add unlimited tracks, background music, narrate over, adjust clip settings and markup.
- Add introduction and end cards to the video.
- Export videos to Gdrive, Youtube, Vimeo and Google classroom.
- Embed videos on a website, or on social media.
- Share videos with password protection and set an expiration date for the shared video link.
- View real time video engagement on the analytics dashboard.
- Highly secure video hosting infrastructure.
- Guest recording links for anyone to create videos and send it back, without having to sign up with the tool.
- Organize videos with video management features such as categories
- Record videos and add them as replies in support tickets from Freshdesk, Zendesk and FB Workplace.
- Integrates with Gmail, Google Classroom, Google Docs, Google Slides and D2L.
Hippo Video offers a variety of plans and packages for a few different use cases focusing on Marketing, Sales and Support. Each use case has it’s own set of plans. Pricing starts at around $29 a month for Sales. Plans are feature based with caps on the number of videos created. A Free plan is also offered.
February was a busy month for online video software platforms with five companies receiving venture funding for a total raised of nearly $50 million in funding. Across the vendors funded there is a common theme: they are all either AI video generation platforms or pure content creation software tool...[Read More]
Hippo Video a video platform designed for enterprises and sales teams has announced an $8 million funding round led by Dallas Venture Capital (DVC). This raises brings Hippo Video’s total capital raise to $14 million. Hippo Video will use the recent influx of capital to continue the ...[Read More]
Are you looking for a way to send or share a YouTube, Vimeo or other 3rd party video on Slack? If so you have come to the right place. Uploading large video files like recorded meetings or other bulky long-form video content to slack can be problematic and frankly Slack is not designed to handle tho...[Read More]
Are you looking for software to help you create tutorial videos for your software tool or app? Or maybe an easy way to make a simple video without any tools besides your laptop? We’ve got you covered with a round up of the top 12 best video tutorial creation software apps to keep your eyes on ...[Read More]
The world’s top customer support teams leverage online video to increase deflection and resolve cases faster than over the phone and via email or chat. This has without been proven to boost customer satisfaction. In this article we’ll go into the main use cases for video as it relates to...[Read More]
In 2018 we saw a rise in video software solutions addressing the needs of global customer support teams. A new set of video marketing tools emerged enabling brands to engage with customers post-sale in a whole new way. Video software for customer support and success enables organizations to: Empowe...[Read More]
Hippo Video, an emerging video platform focused on content creation and sales enablement has upgraded their suite of offerings with a new toolset designed specifically for marketing and sales teams. A fast growing trend, video has seen real growth as a critical engagement tool for both sales and cus...[Read More]