Hippo Video, an emerging video platform focused on content creation and sales enablement has upgraded their suite of offerings with a new toolset designed specifically for marketing and sales teams. A fast growing trend, video has seen real growth as a critical engagement tool for both sales and customer success reps while engaging with customers and prospects. Video out performs static email and phone calls in response rates and has proven to increase brand value through personalization and humanizing the brand. Beyond the reps, marketing teams are injecting video into campaigns, blog posts, web pages, etc at all stages of the buyer’s journey to accelerate purchasing cycles and increase engagement. Support teams are recording tutorials, training materials and more.
To satisfy all of these video needs across departments and teams, traditionally you would need to work with a number of online video vendors using a multitude of tools or purchase an enterprise video platform that would costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. Today Hippo Video is changing that with their recent release designed to be used by marketing and sales teams at all stages of the funnel.
The latest features and functions offered in this release:
- Create and edit brand narrative videos using the online video editing and hosting tools.
- Send video email campaigns and track their complete performance.
- Generate leads by embedding your videos on web pages using custom forms.
- Send personalized video emails and track them to close sales effectively.
- Integrations with marketing and sales tools like Google Suite, Mailchimp, Pardot, Salesforce, Hubspot, and Infusionsoft
Hippo Video’s video marketing platform is very affordable and starts at $29/month/user for marketing/sales teams which includes a free 14-day trial period for evaluation.
Learn more about Hippo Video here.