Hippo Video a video platform designed for enterprises and sales teams has announced an $8 million funding round led by Dallas Venture Capital (DVC). This raises brings Hippo Video’s total capital raise to $14 million.
Hippo Video will use the recent influx of capital to continue the platform’s rapid growth and success in the United States market. As part of that effort, the company add and enhance its product portfolio and core platform.
As mentioned above, Hippo Video has raised a total of $14 million in venture capital, here’s the breakdown of those rounds:
- $1.5 million Seed Round
- $4.5 million Series A Round
- $8 million Series B Round
Notable Hippo Video customers: Genesys, Seismic, HP, and Freshworks.
Hippo Video’s software is considered an generative AI engine and is designed for sales teams and customer teams that are sending hundreds outreaches daily. Hippo Video’s software creates hyper-personalized videos and enables sales teams to significantly increase engagement with personalized video outreach.
Highlighted features include:
- AI Editor removes the complexity associated with scalable video editing,
- Seamlessly transcribe video and audio for sales teams to edit faster and create professional-looking videos in just a few clicks.
- Add buttons, links to forms, polls, or call to actions inside the actual videos, providing an interactive viewing experience for prospects while collecting invaluable feedback and insights.
- A library of pre-built templates gives users the ability to record personal introductions and stitch them with pre-recorded videos for a tailor-fit output for every prospect.