- Video website with pre-built, high converting, customizable themes
- Content hosting and delivery via premium CDNs, perfect for high volume global video delivery
- Fully white-label OTT (over the top) apps for mobile (iOS and Android) and TV (Roku, Amazon Fire, AppleTV, Android TV, etc.)
- Fully supported Chromecast and Airplay
- Fully own your audience
- No revenue share, no hidden cost
- 24 hour support
- Content organization and delivery
- Stunning content catalog view with an optional GIF overlay feature
- Secure video player with advanced features: closed captions, resume where you left off, play next
- Organize content based on topic, length, author
- Advanced, easy to use, custom filters for enhanced end-user experience
- Add extras to any video (e.g. PDF workbooks, cookbooks, audio files, images, etc.)
- Automatic synchronization of all content between web platform and your apps
- Monetization features
- Accept all credit cards and PayPal in any currency
- Accept SIPA direct debit
- Create subscription plans, one-time sales for a lifetime access, create bundles, set up time-limited access to videos in a form of a rental
- In-app purchases
- Advanced features
- Fully white-labeled solutions and ability to add a custom URL
- Built-in marketing and sales tools
- In-app notifications
- Content scheduling
- Localized language option
- SEO features for both your website and your videos
- IMCA TV (Niche dirt track racing streaming channel)
- CETV (Mind expanding edutainment)
- Indie Film Hustle (Documentaries, indie films and education for the film community)
- Find What Feels Good (Yoga With Adriene) (Yoga channel community)
- SpinTV (Fitness instructional training)
- Total Immersion Swimming (Niche swimming eLearning and community)
Uscreen pricing starts at a fixed fee of $99 a month for the Basic package which includes the web platform, pre-built themes, and a limitation to a 300 subscribers per month. Next package tier is $249 per month with more features and integrations, with a subscriber limit at 1000 subscribers. The Uscreen Custom pricing packages are determined by the number of customers, optional features like Live Streaming and the number of OTT apps. Custom accounts that include apps also come with dedicated account management and phone support. A 14-day free trial is also available.
Watch another example of a Uscreen customer using the video subscription technology.
See Uscreen in action in this customer video.
Get a Uscreen product demonstration in this video.
Watch a Uscreen overview to learn more about what the video software does.
This year it is more important than ever to deliver video content where your audience is. With the o...[Read More]
Get started building your own video streaming service. Software to create AppleTV, Roku, Amazon Fire...[Read More]