- Create video content on multiple devices as well as upload existing videos
- Cloud-based editor so changes will automatically take effect anywhere the video has been shared.
- Add 99%-accurate, Section 508 and ADA-compliant captions to videos
- Drive elearning initiatives and engagement in online or face-to-face courses with embedded quizzing and interactive commenting.
- Robust analytics reveal actionable insights
- Allow anyone without an ilos account to record a video with the ilos guest recorder.
- Send a link to launch the recorder or embed the record button directly.
- The best end-to-end security and end-to-end privacy through Amazon S3.
VidGrid offers three packages to choose form starting at $50 a month for the Individual Plan. Packaging and pricing is based on feature set.
University of California at Berkeley, GE, 3M, Informatica, University of Nebraska Omaha, NBC, United Airlines, FOX, Canon, TED
Watch this video to learn how to upload or capture video and manage it using the ilos video software...
Watch this video to learn more about how to implement interactive quizzing and elearning tools on vi...
Watch this video to learn how easy it is to capture video from your desktop and share it across the ...
In 2018 we saw a rise in video software solutions addressing the needs of global customer support teams. A new set of video marketing tools emerged enabling brands to engage with customers post-sale in a whole new way. Video software for customer support and success enables organizations to: Empowe...[Read More]
Video content creation platform and company ilos has rebranded and is now called VidGrid. With the name change came a new website, branding and platform. VidGrid was founded in 2012 with the goal of making video an accessible vehicle to communicate information across the enterprise. The core technol...[Read More]