We are excited to announce the launch of our new weekly series, Video Software Weekly. Join us each week for updates on the hottest video marketing and online video software tools.
This week’s featured vendors have one thing in common, they are all focused on enabling the creation of video content. From video video editing to auto-generated video creation using templates, these apps help marketers generate high quality video faster and at scale.
This week we are taking a look at:
You can find these software tools and over 500 other online video software tools in our directory.
Let’s get started with VEED. VEED is a simple yet powerful online video editor designed to make producing short-form video content super simple, efficient and affordable. What makes VEED so effective is that it is a full featured platform with expansive feature sets such as:
- The ability to create professional videos, add subtitles and distribute to any platform.
- Built in effects like you would find in high end editing software, such as VHS, Glitch & Filmic and other effects.
- The ability to turn podcasts into videos in a few clicks.
- Full video editing and trimming capabilities.
These are just a few highlighted features. To learn more about VEED and see a detailed profile, go to 50Wheel.com/VEED.
Next up is Vidnami. Vidnami is a video creation software tool that enables marketers and individuals to easily and affordably create videos for social media and other channels using templates, stock footage, royalty free music and text to speech technology.
Vidnami highlighted features include:
- Built-in artificial intelligence that automatically selects video clips from a built in library and creates a final video.
- The ability to control branding and logo, choose colors, select fonts, and insert clips, images, and music to enhance the video.
- Add music with access to over 30,000 royalty-free music tracks
- Vidnami is so simple anyone can use it. No previous video editing experience needed.
These are just a few highlighted features. To learn more about Vidnami and see a detailed profile, go to 50Wheel.com/Vidnami.
Continuing on the theme of video content creation, next up is Vidyou. Vidyou is a video creation software tool to make video ads using pre-existing templates. Create video content from product images, video clips and more. Vidyou maximizes video content creation at scale automatically.
Vidyou highlighted features include:
- The ability to automatically create video ads at scale, formatted perfectly for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Generate personalized videos dynamically and at scale using a personalization engine.
- Schedule auto-updates daily by syncing Vidyou to a product feed to generate video ads for newly added products.
These are just a few highlighted features. To learn more about Vidyou and see a detailed profile, go to 50Wheel.com/Vidyou.
The last vendor in this week’s update is ReCloud. RecCloud is a simple, yet powerful tool to record, upload, and share videos online by using an existing webcam and computer desktop to get started.
Some highlighted features include:
- The ability to create video on your mobile device or desktop with only a few clicks.
- Record screen activities with system sound or a custom sound source like a microphone
- Upload and share videos in a matter of seconds
- Password protect videos for secure viewing and access control
Again, these are just a few highlighted features. To learn more about ReCloud and see a detailed profile, go to 50Wheel.com/ReCloud.