Today it’s easier than ever to broadcast sports events across YouTube, Facebook and other social channels so those that could not make it there in person can experience the excitement that sports brings to fans from wherever they maybe. Whether you are looking to broadcast a little league game or a high school football match there are now a host of different video live streaming software solutions designed with the sports organization mind.
These video software platforms are packed with features and tools like:
- Instant live streaming to multiple social channels simultaneously
- Viewer registration, security and monetization methods
- Video clipping and highlight capture for instant replays
- Live video recording and capture for on-demand playback after the event has wrapped
- Branding control for lower thirds, athlete information and score updates
- Professional inputs from multiple sources including HD cameras, mobile phones and pre-recorded video
- Production team and editing collaboration
Now, here are the top 5 live streaming software tools that are perfect for Sports organizations in 2018:
BoxCast is a complete, easy-to-use live streaming solution for organizations.
Grabyo provides a suite of social video production and publishing tools designed for real-time video editing, collaboration and publishing of viewer experiences to global audiences.
Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to power and share their events online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records.
DaCast provides a self-service, all-in-one video live streaming platform. With DaCast users can easily broadcast vivid, high quality video over the web and across mobile. Out-of-the-box live streaming has never been so easy.
Restream is an end-to-end live streaming platform that makes it easy for marketers and broadcasters to multi-stream video live across all streaming platforms and services including all major social networks.