- Broadcast premium-quality live streams to Facebook, Periscope, Twitter and YouTube. Share streams across multiple social profiles, pages and accounts.
- Synchronous live streaming to websites, apps and OTT platforms.
- Manage rights with geo fencing and demographic restrictions.
- Add graphics and animated video graphics on top of the live feeds.
- Insert VOD assets into the live broadcast, including live highlights, sponsorship and advertising graphics.
- Enhance broadcast outputs using picture in picture, audio mixing and data visualizations.
- Collaborate with team members using shared editing tools and compositions.
- Share video content to specific geographies based on user IP-location. Territory white listing and black listing available. Geo-fencing controls extended to viewing on social platforms.
- Use content scheduling and expiration tools to match media rights windows.
Grabyo pricing is not publicly listed. Contact the vendor directly for plans and packaging information.
Watch this video to get a product overview of Grabyo’s social video clipping, editing and shar...
Watch this video to learn how to generate revenue with Facebook Branded Video and Grabyo’s soc...
Watch this video to get an overview and demo of Grabyo’s real-time video editing, clipping and...
Today it’s easier than ever to broadcast sports events across YouTube, Facebook and other social channels so those that could not make it there in person can experience the excitement that sports brings to fans from wherever they maybe. Whether you are looking to broadcast a little league game...[Read More]
Grabyo a leader in online video editing in the cloud has announced enhancements to their platform. The new features combined are called Grabyo Editor, a set of browser-based editing tools for creating and distributing short video clips, highlights and social video from live streams, VOD and mobile s...[Read More]
Real-time video live streaming, editing, collaboration and social sharing platform Grabyo has partnered with The Football Association to support live 360 video streaming and clipping. The Football Association engages with England fans on social media before big matches like the recent World Cup Qual...[Read More]