2021 has kicked off to a fast paced start and we know you are all busy, but if video content creation is on your agenda this year, then this short article and resource will be worth your time.
In 2019, the global animation industry was valued at $264 billion. While animation is not limited just to video, it can also include creative disciplines in the field of film, virtual reality, animated character design, game design, and education.
See our past article on a similar topic: The Top Animation Software Creation Platforms and Tools
The animation guide provides detailed insights and resources on the following topics:
- Animation Industry and Career Resources
- List of 21 Animation Tools to Use
- Animation History and Its Impact
- How to Become an Animator
- Importance of Artistic Talent and Creativity
- Digital Artists in the Current times
Maryville University also provides all the other online resources the guide provides here, separately.
Other helpful video animation resources: