- Video hosting delivered via premium CDNs, perfect for high volume global video delivery
- Video player customization and skinning
- Video embeds and widgets that can be custom branded
- Dynamic bitrate switching for optimal delivery
- Open APIs and tools for developing a 3rd party video experience or application
- Ad integrations with all the top platforms, including interactive, overlay banner, mid, pre, post roll.
- Batch upload videos
- Engagement analytics shows plays, audience, and tracks popular content trends
- Both Flash and HTML5 video players available
- Social media integrations with all the popular platforms
Customers by Monthly Spend
- $0 - $1k
- $1 - $5k
- $5 - $20k
- $20 - $50k
- More than $50k
Akamai, Amazon, iStreamPlanet, AEG Digital Media, 24/7 Media, Adap.tv, adswizz, Adverline, Tremor Video, Zuora, Vindicia, OpenX, Videoplaza, Roku, GoogleTV, SpotXchange
Ooyala pricing starts at $500 a month and goes up from there. Pricing is based on the package license price and then resources used such as bandwidth and storage.
Univision, Foxtel, Comedy Central, NBC Universal, Telstra, ESPN, Telegraph Media Group, Telefonica, The North Face, Rolling Stone, Dell and Sephora
- Tracking 12,223 websites using Ooyala
Customers by Industry
- Broadcast Media
Customers by Use Case
Learn how Miramax Films uses Ooyala to power their online video experiences.
Watch this video to meet the team behind the online video platform software company Ooyala. Get an inside look at the company’s day-to-day opera...
Watch this video to get an intro to Ooyala’s online video platform. Also included is information on features, pricing, comparisons, reviews, and...
Ooyala has announced that it has broken free from it’s parent, Telstra via the completion of a “management buyout,” breathing new life into the company and its technology. If you’re not familiar with Ooyala, here’s the s...[Read More]
There has been rapid growth of mobile video consumption and the proliferation of premium, live and long-form video on more screens. The need is bigger than ever for content providers to take advantage of new forms of big data analytics and audience m...[Read More]