- Record videos on a PC with a built-in desktop recorder
- Upload videos up to 1GB in size each
- Preview, save and send views easily
- Use standard pre-designed email templates
- Get detailed engagement analytics including viewing notifications
- Send videos that only playback once then dissapear
- Manage contacts via an easily to use interface
- Manipulate email template and landing page HTML
- Integrates with CRM systems
- Integrates with mail providers like Outlook and Google Mail
- Mobile application for recording and sending video emails on the go
- Custom images and branding
Covideo offers three packages to start with, Free — which offers at ten day trial, Premium at $49 a user per month, and Enterprise at $99 a user per month. Packaging is based on feature sets and stored videos. All plans include, unlimited emails, phone, chat, and email support, detailed reporting, and the Microsoft Outlook integration.
Watch this demo and overview of Covideo, software designed for sales reps looking to send and track ...
Watch a quick overview of Covideo, software designed for sending and tracking video emails.
The world’s top customer support teams leverage online video to increase deflection and resolve cases faster than over the phone and via email or chat. This has without been proven to boost customer satisfaction. In this article we’ll go ...[Read More]
In 2018 we saw a rise in video software solutions addressing the needs of global customer support teams. A new set of video marketing tools emerged enabling brands to engage with customers post-sale in a whole new way. Video software for customer su...[Read More]
Real estate video marketing is one of the most powerful tools agents and brands can use to engage with prospective buyers and easily get the word out. Video also brings the listing to life, something photos just can’t do. This article provides ...[Read More]
When it comes to increasing engagement with your outbound sales prospecting emails there is no better tool than video and most convenient for sales reps is to be able to manage that communication via a mobile device. Today it has become incredibly ea...[Read More]
Modern sales teams use the power of video to send personalized email outreach to build trust and break down the barriers that traditionally exist today with emails. This video for sales software comparison chart details the top three premium video to...[Read More]
Here are 4 video tools to help your sales team close more deals, welcome to video for sales. These selected tools are designed for individual sales professionals and teams looking to include video in outgoing messaging and emails. This category of vi...[Read More]