- Record videos on a PC with a built-in desktop recorder
- Upload videos up to 1GB in size each
- Preview, save and send views easily
- Use standard pre-designed email templates
- Get detailed engagement analytics including viewing notifications
- Send videos that only playback once then dissapear
- Manage contacts via an easily to use interface
- Manipulate email template and landing page HTML
- Integrates with CRM systems
- Integrates with mail providers like Outlook and Google Mail
- Mobile application for recording and sending video emails on the go
- Custom images and branding
CARFAX, Farmer’s Life Insurance, Snap-On, CUMULUS Media Networks, Automotive News, RE/MAX, Straight Arrow, MotorTrend
Covideo offers three packages to start with, Free — which offers at ten day trial, Premium at $49 a user per month, and Enterprise at $99 a user per month. Packaging is based on feature sets and stored videos. All plans include, unlimited emails, phone, chat, and email support, detailed reporting, and the Microsoft Outlook integration.
Watch this demo and overview of Covideo, software designed for sales reps looking to send and track ...
Watch a quick overview of Covideo, software designed for sending and tracking video emails.
When it comes to increasing engagement with your outbound sales prospecting emails there is no bette...[Read More]