- Easily standup a secure video portal connected to an existing SharePoint instance.
- Upload, manage, and share videos on the secure video portal custom home page
- Organize content into channels and groups with different access levels
- Enhance accessibility and discoverability with intelligence features such as transcripts and facial recognition.
- Easily share video in SharePoint posts and pages
Microsoft Stream may be included in existing packages of Office 365 and SharePoint, check with your rep to learn more. Plans start at $3 and $5 dollars a user and scale based on the number of users accessing the video tools.
Watch this video to get a 90 second overview of Microsoft Stream an online video platform and collab...
Watch this video to get a detailed Microsoft Stream overview and review from a 3rd party internal Mi...
In 2022 48% of businesses will spend their video marketing budgets on video hosting software and platforms. With video marketing exploding and smaller businesses getting into the streaming content business, the market for video hosting and live streaming platforms is on the rise. This is because of ...[Read More]