- Supports the latest adaptive streaming technologies to provide a smooth video playback experience for users with varying network bandwidths to their desktop.
- Flexible Content Organization on custom channels can be easily configured and channel groupings created, assets can be assigned, role based security configured, and assets can be tagged for advanced searching functionality
- Easy End-User Media Upload with Automated Transcoding, upload videos in any file format. MediaPlatform’s encoders automatically transcode to multiple output formats for compatibility with all browsers and mobile devices.
- Full Mobile Support Including iPhone & iPad Compatibility including support for both HDS and HLS HTTP Streaming
- Launch video sites and video galleries where users can search, rate, share, and comment on videos.
- Advanced search functionality indexes video titles, descriptions and tags, in addition to searching by category, submission date, ratings, contributors and media types.
- Enterprise Grade Security includes full integration with LDAP and Active Directory, and the ability to map user roles and permissions.
- Robust Reporting and Analytics down to the individual viewer and video asset.
- Full Web Services API’s for easy web services based API integration with intranet portals and social business applications.
Plans start at $500 a month and tier up to $2,000 a month depending on the platform needs. Pricing may differ depending on security and integration options. There may be one-time fees associated with professional services and integrations.
Abott, Adobe, BestBuy, Copper Services, Ericsson, Facebook, GM, Marriott, Motorola, Oracle, NEC, Raytheon, US Department of Homeland Security
Jive Software, Microsoft SharePoint, Yammer, Eloqua, Salesforce, Cisco, 3 Play Media, Dotsub
Customers by Industry
Watch this video to learn about the best practices involved with launching and maintaining an intern...
Watch this video to learn how easy it is to launch a internal video portal for protected sharing wit...
Get a quick overview of the Mediaplatform solution by watching this video.
Innovative businesses of all sizes are using online video as the primary means for corporate training, internal communication, product releases, demos, advertising, sales pitches, and much more. These businesses are leveraging enterprise video platforms to not only host and stream video content but ...[Read More]
In our last article on live streaming we talked about the 6 steps needed execute a successful live stream broadcast. In this article we are going to highlight a few software solutions that are best for live streaming town hall meetings and corporate addresses. To learn more about the value of live v...[Read More]
With the holidays upon us it time to reflect on the year past and start planning for new beginnings, strategies and budgets. As you prepare for success in the new year you may want to consider these 10 video marketing resources as your guiding source. 1. 13 Essentials for Creating Your Next Marketin...[Read More]