- Connect Social Media Accounts
- Sync streaming from Facebook, Google, Twitch, Dlive
- Multi-chat overlay url widget
- Centralize chat messages from different streaming sites
- Cloud live stream broadcast recording
- Realtime statistics and reports for monitoring stream quality, bitrate, fps, viewers and streamed hours in realtime.
- Embeddable HTML5 video player
- Go live from plain MP4 videos with pre-recorded live dashboard, supports up to 4K
- Schedule livestreams in advance
- Save stream titles as templates and use them in the future.
- Stream with RTMP as a source.
- No bandwidth caps
- Support for larger teams — invite users to collectively manage streaming campaigns
- Developer API to build amazing live streaming apps
Livepush is offered via four plans to choose from starting with the Free plan, which includes the ability to broadcast to one destination. The premium plans start at $10 a month and features and packaging are based on the number of concurrent streams, user seats and streaming destinations.
Last year live video exploded and more vendors than ever jumped into the space creating a toolbox of options to broadcast live on popular social media sites and across the internet. While live streaming software used to be bulky, expensive and super cumbersome, today’s options are light, self-...[Read More]