- Video Upload and Ingestion – Easily upload and ingest video, audio, images and docs. Bulk or individual file uploads, via browser, desktop app, email or mobile.
- Video Transcoding and Processing – Upload your content and we’ll transocode it into multiple flavors, or use your own transcoders.
- Lecture Capture – Capture and manage recorded videos of your lectures with Kaltura and third party recording tools.
- Video Management – Organize your content, search media, edit, moderate, create playlists, and much more – all in one intuitive interface.
- Video Player – Customize player design and features or leverage built-in templates.
- Video Editing Tools – Trim videos to create clips, add subtitles, and cue points to enable chaptering, advertising and deep search.
- Webcasting – Experience a Webcasting solution that is fully integrated with your video portal.
- Video Monetization – Grow your revenue with content monetization tools, and audience engagement reporting including paywall and subscriptions.
- Video Analytics – Get insight into content performance and viewer behavior. Make informed decisions based on real data.
- Live Streaming – Full HD live streaming and archiving.
- Video Security – Protect your content with end-to-end security
Kaltura offers their solutions in several different packages to make it super easy to deploy in either on-premise and cloud based scenarios.
- Kalutra Cloud Based Edition which is a fully hosted video platform with various service packages levels starts at between $499 -$1,00 a month.
- Kaltura On Premise Edition which is self-hosted version of the video platform with commercial license, and full support and maintenance.
- Kaltura Community Edition which is a free community supported, self-hosted version of the platform
Akamai, DoubleClick, Adap.tv, TubeMogul, Encoding.com, Tremor Video, 3 Play Media, Wowza, Roku, WordPress, Drupal, Moodle, DotSub
ABC News, Paramount, HBO, Warner Brothers, The Times of India, SAP, Accenture, Texas Instruments, Coldwell Banker, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, NYU, Columbia University, and IKEA
- Tracking 9,963 websites using Kaltura
Customers by Industry
Kaltura’s Video Solutions for the Enterprise
Watch this video to learn more about Kaltura’s Video solutions for the enterprise.
Kaltura’s Video Platform For Education
Learn more Kaltura’s video platform for education in this video.
Kaltura Online Video Platform Overview
Get a Kaltura Online Video Platform overview in this video.
5 Video Streaming Platforms For Corporate Communications
Innovative businesses of all sizes are using online video as the primary means for corporate training, internal communication, product releases, demos, advertising, sales pitches, and much more. These businesses are leveraging enterprise video platfo...[Read More]
Video Software Platform News: February 2023
Welcome to our first edition of video software platform news for the month of February 2023. This month’s update gives a snapshot of the video editing software market, corporate online video vendor Qumu is acquired, Vimeo and Kaltura cut their ...[Read More]
The 17 Best Video Hosting Software Platforms For Businesses in 2022
In 2022 48% of businesses will spend their video marketing budgets on video hosting software and platforms. With video marketing exploding and smaller businesses getting into the streaming content business, the market for video hosting and live strea...[Read More]
The Best Video Software To Stream Your Town Hall Broadcast
In our last article on live streaming we talked about the 6 steps needed execute a successful live stream broadcast. In this article we are going to highlight a few software solutions that are best for live streaming town hall meetings and corporate ...[Read More]
Online Video Platform Comparison: JWPlayer vs Wistia vs Kaltura
Looking for an online video platform? We’ve stacked JWPlayer, Wistia, and Kaltura side-by-side to show you how they compare so you can make the right decision for your video strategy.
2015 Online Video Platform Buyer’s Guide
Welcome to the very first and annual 50Wheel online video platform and video marketing platform buyer’s guide. The guide recommends 14 different video solutions in 4 categories, including: Video Hosting and Video Players, Video Marketing and An...[Read More]
Introduction To Kaltura’s Video Creativity Suite
Kaltura’s Video Creativity Suite is here! The new suite includes tools for capturing, creating, recording, uploading, editing, annotating, segmenting and adding calls to action to videos. The suite includes Kaltura CaptureSpace, which is the co...[Read More]