If you’re reading this its probably because you are a Shopify customer. If you’re not a Shopify customer, you can learn more about Shopify here. The quick story is that Shopify is powerful shopping cart software that makes it easy for businesses of any size to setup a web store and sell goods and services from their website. Or in some cases, run their whole business (website and sales) completely on Shopify since the platform offers a standalone website and hosting as a part of its offering.
By adding video to product pages and ecommerce experiences you can dramatically impact the chances a buyer will make a purchase. In fact a few retailers have reported between 2x to 8x uplift in conversion rates when a video embedded on a product page. Adding video to your ecommerce strategy is very easy, and even easier with Shopify and one of the 4 video apps below we have highlighted for you.
What Dynavi enables you to do with Shopify:
Dynavi makes it easy to create video content for all products, manage and organize videos, and embed and present videos on Shopify product pages.
- Guided setup wizard for easy configuration and rollout
- Instant video generation enables immediate results
- A/B testing to reveal highest converting videos
Pricing: $15 / month
What EasyVideo will enable you to do with Shopify:
EasyVideo is a tool that makes it possible to link YouTube and Vimeo videos to products and product pages independent of Shopify Theme used.
- Assign YouTube or a Vimeo video to any Product Picture
- Link to YouTube or a Vimeo video in the Product Image ALT and the app will show the video instead of the enlarged image
Pricing: $5 / month
What Video Background will enable you to do with Shopify:
Video Background does exactly what it says, adds a video background to a Shopify website in the form of a main hero video or within a specific website section.
- Choose any YouTube public video
- Choose the section of the page where it will be shown
- Choose any YouTube video or one from the list
- Choose the pages where you want to have video backgrounds. You can also display it on your 404 Not Found page
- Choose the section where it will be shown (header, footer, all page, etc.)
- Choose an optional padding around the video
- Choose the video opacity
- You can also mute the audio
- Display the video on mobile browsers or not
Price: $4.99 – $5.99 / month
What Video Gallery will enable you to do with Shopify:
Video Gallery makes it easy to add videos to a Shopify product page from Youtube and Vimeo. Videos can be presented and embedded in grid format within the Shopify store.
- Pulls video directly from YouTube and Vimeo
- Create and brand a video showcase/gallery for product pages
- Create a video gallery page for all videos
Pricing: Free – $7.00 / month