Zype, a leading online video content management and distribution vendor has updated it’s core platform with features designed to streamline and simplify the delivery, management and monetization of on-demand and live video. VidOps, new capabilities are designed to help customers reach wider audiences, automate and connect workflows, and speed the go-to-market of video content across all online and social media channels. Zype is designed for the modern organization looking to build innovative, video-centric products and services via an integrated set of tools that turns complex video workflows into a simple and insightful process and dashboard.
Here’s a highlight of some of the new features and capabilities:
- Social and OTT Multicasting: simultaneously broadcasts live events to websites, connected TV, mobile apps and leading social platforms, like Facebook Live, YouTube Live and Periscope.
- App Distribution Marketplace: Integration with the XUMO curated video platform, allows customers to easily create channels on popular Smart TV devices, including LG, VIZIO, Panasonic, Samsung, Philips, and more.
- Live Events APIs: Simultaneously provides granular access to live event creation, scheduling, broadcasting, as well as simplifying encoding, packaging, delivery and archiving of live broadcasts.
- Marketplace Connect: Unify in-app payment processing, viewer authentication and entitlement management. Sell subscriptions through marketplaces like iTunes and Google Play Store while providing intuitive and seamless universal authentication experiences.
- Speedy Go-to-Market: Instant social-sharing-ready video pages help video publishers distribute and sell content without needing web hosting or complex integrations. Social-sharing integrations with Reddit, Facebook and Twitter for easy social distribution.
As of today, Zype offers one of the most (if not the most) connected set of video operations and business tools available in a single platform. You can learn more about Zype by visiting their profile.