- Zype’s workflow tools are Fisher Price easy to to use for the whole video team.
- Zype can be configured out of the box in a few minutes, and deployed into a customers web site or software stack in an hour or two. No maintenance, no mothballing.
- Zype was built from the ground up to make a content manager and streaming engineers job easy – most jobs can be accomplished with a few button clicks vs. complex workflows built for a prior generation stack that is found in many OVPs.
2. Zype’s automation does the tough jobs for a video team and plugs into all the tools you need from a single pane-of-glass
- Zype was built to make complicated video infrastructure jobs easy – from ingesting and curating content, to rendering the right video players at the right time, to implementing a high quality live stream, to integrating thousands of SaaS apps for marketing automation tasks like sending emails to new subscribers.
3. Zype provides a video infrastructure that enables companies freedom to control their brand in their video products without censorship.
- This means both freedom to say and distribute the content you want to your audience – Zype never censors and freedom to use your own brand and build equity value.
4. Zype provides all the tools professional video content owners need to get their video streaming business to market quickly.
Zype customers are enterprise grade Professional Video Content Owners that distribute video content directly to consumers across digital channels and devices.
Customers by Industry
- Broadcast & Media
- Fitness & Health
- Retail Brands
- Financial Investment Services
- Higher Education
Zype offers plans that start at $500 per month. Contact the vendor directly for more information.
With audiences accesses content on all devices and screens content creators, brands and educators alike are rushing to create their own OTT and Connect TV video apps to give viewers what they are looking for: an engaging and meaningful content experience. To succeed in designing and building your OT...[Read More]
Zype, a leading online video content management and distribution vendor has updated it’s core platform with features designed to streamline and simplify the delivery, management and monetization of on-demand and live video. VidOps, new capabilities are designed to help customers reach wider au...[Read More]