- Snap&Shop automatically interprets products captured by a mobile camera or found on the Internet, determines their characteristics and finds a match in a store’s catalog.
- Using image recognition technology, Snap&Shop “reads” images to decipher color, shape, size and proportions, as well as text in order to accurately identify brands and products and lead to a quick purchase.
- VideoCurator surfaces hundreds of thousands of reviews, demos, tutorials, unboxing and impressions videos about products, destinations and brands — in streamlined fashion and at scale.
- Spot&Shop identifies item elements in a video and provides direct links and pricing information about products including incorporating the “add to cart” or “buy now” buttons into the experience, directly through the video.
- Dynamic Video Ads solution creates thousands of video ads automatically based on a product feed.
WebyClip pricing is not publicly listed. Contact the vendor for information on packaging and pricing.
Shopclues.com, Ethiopian, Tokopedia, ebay, Challenger, Best Buy
Watch this video to learn how to automatically curate videos from across the web that contain your p...
Watch this video to learn how to automatically curate video content onto product pages to increase e...
Watch this video to learn how to create curated, shoppable video experiences on product pages and ec...