Launch Date:2002Type:EnterpriseDeveloped By:Viocorp International
- Robust video hosting and streaming via premium content delivery networks with the option to go on-premise for storage.
- Advanced video security through a number of features such as Single Sign-On (SSO) and Active Directory authentication.
- Support for video transcriptions and video player captions
- User Generated Content (UGC) features allow for users to upload and share video from any device.
- Create a video gallery and corporate YouTube secure to your networked users.
- Analytics provides detailed reporting on video performance, engagement, and user view activity.
- Add clickable text or image overlays and CTAs to videos
- Sync PowerPoint slides with video
- Add interactive chapters to videos and segment videos into bite-size pieces
- APIs and connectors make it easy to integrate with existing enterprise applications to seamlessly add streaming video capabilities.
Optus, NSW Transports, Roads & Maritime Serivces, NAB, QBE, Amazon Web Services, Schroders, Suncorp, Dimension Data, Bupa
SharePoint, WordPress, Twitter, Appspace, Squiz, Drupal, Facebook, Cisco, Adobe Experience Manager, Moodle, YouTube, Riverbed, Sitecore, Yammer, LinkedIn
Viostream pricing is not publicly listed. Contact the vendor for more detail. Viostream does offer a free trial.
Viostream – Enterprise Video Platform For Internal Communication
Watch this video to get an overview of Viostream’s enterprise video platform for internal comm...
Viostream Overview – Enterprise Video Platform For Marketers
Watch this video to get an overview of Viostream’s enterprise video platform for marketing com...