- Create dynamic video using logos, photos and video from a mobile device’s camera roll and use built in templates to customize the video’s look and feel.
- Sync up to 9 iPhones and iPads and additional cameras to enable a multi-cam live stream experience.
- Stream live, record or both. Wirelessly capture video from multiple angles and edit in Final Cut Pro X.
- Switcher Studio pricing starts at $39 a month.
- Packaging is based on number of stored assets and feature sets.
- Plans include streaming to all destinations including Microsoft Stream.
- Been in business since 2014
- Major customer such as Cisco and Nascar
- Huge global customer base
- Experienced leadership team
- Ability to use up to 9 different mobile devices as cameras at once.
- Ability to stream to Microsoft Stream
- In-video call-to-actions and branding
- The software is very easy-to-use can be downloaded to any iPad, iPhone or android device and set up and streaming within minutes.
- The software is stacked with features, including the ability to use multiple devices as cameras at once, remote presenters, graphics and branding.
- Customer service is responsive and support is conducted via the website, email and dedicated support representative.
- The platform is designed for more advanced live streaming, specifically using mobile devices — if you’re setup is mobile then you’ll find the value of this platform through the roof.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this software for video creators and organizations that have a mobile-first video content creation and live streaming strategy.
- The software is very easy to use but is limited to mobile and tablet devices, so if you are looking for strictly web software, look elsewhere.
- The software has tons of features, it’s easy to use, but again, it’s mobile focused.
- Customer service and account management are responsive.
- The platform is designed for intermediate to advanced users, focused on mobile filming and streaming — if you’re strategy is mobile, the value is huge, otherwise consider alternatives.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this software, but specifically for mobile streaming strategies only.
- Stream to Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Periscope, Twitch, and custom RTMP outputs.
- Invite remote guests to join the broadcast with up to 6 participants in the stream.
- Add audience call-to-actions which can be added live to the stream
- Manage audience engagement with comment moderation and ability to add comments on screen.
StreamYard starts at $20 a month with a free plan also offered. Packaging is based on the features and the number of stream destinations.
- Been in business since 2018
- Thousands of customers using software.
- Trusted Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn partner
- Cutting edge technology
- Integrations with major technology platforms and social networks
- One of the first platforms to enable marketers to stream on LinkedIn Live.
- Up to 6 remote presenters can join broadcasts from anywhere in the world.
- This software is extremely easy to use and set up. It’s designed for basic streaming, yet can cater to more advanced production needs.
- The software is fully loaded with all the features you would expect including branding options, multi-destination streaming and the ability to invite remote contributors into the stream.
- The company offers support via in-app messaging.
- For the price, this software offers a ton of value, especially if you are doing daily or weekly streams with multiple contributors.
- We’re very likely to recommend this software to individuals and organizations looking to produce live stream broadcasts to multiple destinations and with more than one contributor on the stream.
- This software is very easy to use, but can be little too complex for someone just starting out or needing to run a basic single camera stream.
- While the software is fully featured, it does lack mobile functionality as there is no native app available and streaming on mobile is via web browser.
- Support, while very helpful, is limited and not set up for mission critical streaming.
- For more complex broadcasts this software provides a ton of value for the price.
- We’re likely to recommend this software for more complex, multi-destination, multi-presenter broadcasts only.