- Full video hosting and live streaming
- Capability to stream across web and mobile devices
- Video subscriptions including pay-per-view
- Encryption and security including DRM
- Domain restriction and IP restriction for video players
- Custom video playlist experiences for presentation of groups of related videos
- HTML5 video player with custom branding options
- Detailed video and live analytics
- White label solution for resellers and partners
- Robust developer tool kit and APIs
StreamingVideoProvider offers many packages and plans to choose from, in fact there are seven plans in total. Plans start at $15 a month and go up to $1,299 a month. Packaging is based on the number of live streaming hours, video on demand storage, mobile support, and API access. There is also white label packaging and associated packages and pricing.
7N, Graduate-Jobs.com, ACCA, ASIC, British Council
How To Secure Video and Live Events With Domain, IP & Geo Restriction
Watch this video to learn how to lock and secure video content, both on-demand and live events with ...
Video Live Streaming Pay-Per-View Events With WordPress
Watch this video to learn how to add Pay-Per-View videos to WordPress pages and posts with Streaming...
How to create a Live Video Broadcast StreamingVideoProvider
Watch this video to learn how to set up and control a live video broadcast as well as configure conf...
Best Video Players and Platforms That Offer White Label for Mobile Apps
More and more mobile app developers are including video capabilities in their products as video is now easily consumed on mobile. Behind the video is a technical infrastructure supporting delivery, storage and management of video files. Whether you’re developing an app with a basic video playe...[Read More]