- Connect any session with a Teams conference.
- Integrate external tools with any event making them more interactive.
- Multi language support for five languages and translations by Qonda
- Brand and white label the platform with corporate branding and identy.
- Features and functions for every phase of an event
- Create the stages and flow while applying and elements
- Design email notifications and sending options
- Adjust your agenda items in real-time before and during the event.
- Live stream shows, concerts and keynotes, whether for 50 or 50,000 viewer.
- Make the recorded video stream available to participants in a media library after the event.
- Integrate cameras and other video capture and mixing hardware
- Microsoft Teams integration
- Integrated live chat, Q&A and live voting as well as integrable interaction tools.
- Participant management and straightforward and efficient onboarding and automated sending of invitation emails, reminders and session passwords.
- Reporting and analytics to attendee attendance and activities.
- Extensible API to easily connect external systems and applications.
STREAMBOXY is offered via three plans to choose from starting with the Training 100 plan for $165 a month. Packaging and pricing is based on features, the number of included day passes for attendees and the number of breakout sessions.
VW, BMW, Roland Berger, Universitat St. Gallen, DAK Gesundheit, BSH, Grohe, Panasonic, Skoda