- Quickly plan, create, optimize, and publish interactive content without the need for internal or external development resources.
- Create assessments, interactive videos, calculators or interactive infographics, quizzes, or contests.
- Publish content to any channel – web, email, mobile, blog, social and landing pages – to build a dialogue with your audience no matter where they are or what platform they use.
- Overlay SnapApp with third party analytics like Omniture, ComScore, Google Analytics.
- SnapApp integrates with your existing systems and tools to extend and enhance their value so that you get the most out of your investments.
Oracle, EMC, Harper Collins, Unitrends, Atmel, DDI, PBS, American Red Cross
- Tracking 247 Websites using SnapApp.
Customers by Industry
SnapApp pricing starts at $1,600 a month and goes up from there. Pricing is based on the package license price and then pieces of content you are building or making interactive. User access is also factored into license cost.
Oracle Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Salesforce, Act-On, Pardot, Hubspot, Vidyard, Brightcove, Wistia, Vimeo,YouTube, Omniture, ComScore, Google Analytics, Adobe, Sitecore, WordPress
- Raised $12M Series A in November 2015
- Financing: Providence Equity Partners
- CEO: Seth Lieberman
Customers by Monthly Spend
Watch this SnapApp webinar on interactive content marketing.