- Create videos in-house so you can make video a part of every marketing strategy and share them with prospects or existing customers.
- Broadcast live video seamlessly and secure, perfect for town hall meetings and internal communications.
- Give the sales team the ability to create their own videos — salespeople can access videos in the field on their mobile devices, create and edit thought leadership pieces quickly and share video with prospects and customers with the click of a button.
- Share knowledge and collaborate amongst dispersed teams or to partners and clients around the globe with a variety of different portal options.
- Upload, transcode, store, share and search video via an easy-to-use interface.
Qumu pricing is not publicly listed. Pricing is based on the package license price and then resources used such as bandwidth and storage.
eBay, Bayer, NetApp, Vodafone, Dow, Dell, Sprint, Seagate, AT&T, CAT, CaptialOne, Kaiser Permanente, VISA, Safeway
Qumu Cloud Overview
This video covers Qumu Cloud, which enables you to take your content anywhere and keep costs down wh...
Qumu Transcription and Speech Search
This video is a demonstration of Qumu’s innovative speech search functionality that allows you...
Qumu Live Streaming and Webcasting
This video goes into detail on how Qumu helps deliver webcasting to almost any device on your networ...
Video Software Platform News: February 2023
Welcome to our first edition of video software platform news for the month of February 2023. This month’s update gives a snapshot of the video editing software market, corporate online video vendor Qumu is acquired, Vimeo and Kaltura cut their workforce and more. This month’s video softw...[Read More]
The Best Video Software To Stream Your Town Hall Broadcast
In our last article on live streaming we talked about the 6 steps needed execute a successful live stream broadcast. In this article we are going to highlight a few software solutions that are best for live streaming town hall meetings and corporate addresses. To learn more about the value of live v...[Read More]
How To Use Video For Internal Communications
Organizations are constantly searching for better ways to engage global employees and mobile workforce. Video has quickly become the number one preferred method of corporate communication when face-to-face is not an option. Whether its executive meetings, corporate town halls, remote trainings, vide...[Read More]