- Embed polls and quizzes in videos to keep students interested and excited about course work.
- Set up flipped & blended courses by adding groups and assigning video lessons.
- Responses from all embedded questions are recorded for analysis of student performance and lesson efficiency.
- Assign a single video to a group by uploading a video file or syncing with YouTube — students get an automated notification to complete the video task, when it’s complete the admin will get an alert.
- String together multiple videos, add captions, pictures, sounds, quizzes or polls to the mix.
Metta offers three plans starting with a basic free plan, Plus at $60 a month, and Pro at $108 per month. Packaging is based on the number of “Groups” and storage. The free plan offers up to 30 members in a single group.
Get a demo and overview of interactive video lesson plan software Metta.io.
Watch this video to learn how to use Metta.io to build and distribute interactive video lessons. Thi...
In this short yet powerful article you will find a list of the top 10 free interactive video tools available for marketers. The software solutions assembled in this post are 100% free and can be configured and setup in minutes. If you are looking to enrich your videos with call-to-actions, tags, eco...[Read More]