- Automatic encoding and transcoding for easy viewing on any desktop or mobile device. HTML5 video player with Flash fallback.
- Enrich videos with interactive components such as social commenting, accompanying materials, and chapter navigation.
- Interactive video captions and transcripts with search
- Multi-lingual closed captioning supported
- Video player has social commenting and collaboration with email alerts and associated RSS feeds
- Easily share segments of videos across different social platforms including Chatter, Jive, Yammer, SharePoint, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Easily capture video seamlessly from the applications already in use, including LMS, CMS, CRM and collaboration tools.
- Each video includes a Tin Can API, SCORM or AICC wrapper to easily share metrics with any learning portal
- Integrations with Salesforce Chatter, Yammer, and others. Share links and iFrame embed code can be used to display video on any internal or public-facing site, like SharePoint, Jive, and WordPress.
- The platform offers open APIs and a series of plug-ins ensure maximum flexibility and customization.
- Various user access rights including the ability to easily record from a webcam, create voice-over screen captures, and add synchronized PowerPoint slides to video.
- Analytics track a variety of detailed user metrics including views, visits and duration of views over time.
- Group related video content together by creating playlists and topic categories
- Thee ability to select the level of user authentication for each video, from public viewing to highly secured video content.
- Access control groups provide administrative privileges, content creation rights, and viewer access.
Clark Construction, Comcast, Department of Defense, Faffles and Fairmont Hotels, Michelin, PNC, SERCO, Time Warner Cable
Customers by Industry
- Broadcast Media
KZO Innovations pricing is not publicly listed. Contact the vendor for packaging and pricing information.