- Powerful video hosting and delivery platform complete with an HTML5 video player
- The platform is designed to work with corporate single sign-on (SSO) to confidently manage, share, and live stream all video content.
- Create content portals for targeted audiences, making it easy to track all video with unique, customizable webpages.
- Secure the content portals with domain restrictions or registration pages with passwords.
- Post to social networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Embed video on a website or email with links and thumbnails.
- Create video content using a robust web interface including assembling and integrating existing video and content assets.
- Get analytics and stats on content performance, viewer engagement and account activity.
- Engagement heat maps, scoring and quiz data
KnowledgeVision offers their platform Knowvio to three different market personas: Businesses, Educators, and Students. There are a wide variety of plans to choose from starting with the FREE Plan which provides a restricted version of the platform along with three videos. The GROWTH Plan is the highest level listed at $200 a month.
Watch this video to lean how to use KnowledgeVision to create video-based multimedia presentations f...
Watch this video to get an overview and demo of KnowledgeVision and Knovio and learn how to create v...
Innovative businesses of all sizes are using online video as the primary means for corporate training, internal communication, product releases, demos, advertising, sales pitches, and much more. These businesses are leveraging enterprise video platforms to not only host and stream video content but ...[Read More]