- Trigger actions based on user behavior on each element of a given sequence.
- Drag and drop Photoshop .psd files on the storyboard, automatically creating a new sequence with Photoshop visual layers in place and order.
- Centralize projects on virtual hard drives like Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive and share projects easily with colleagues and clients via a simple link.
- Video plugins make it easy to integrate online videos from the platforms like Vimeo and Brightcove.
- HTLM5 player interface: create markers to notify key moment in video or audio.
- Visual maps or timelines help viewers navigate within the video.
- Illuminate content or trigger video or sound playback on user mouse-over to attract attention.
- Play with split-screen visual interfaces weaving text with stills, video and audio together.<
- Publish to a landing page, home page, starting sequence
- Enrich your story using maps,diagrams, mindmaps, dataviz or timelines.
Harvard, University of Westminster, WWF, Green Peace, France 24, Deutsche Welle, Ohio Northern University, University of Florida
Klynt pricing is a one time fee of $599 for the Pro Edition and $2,999 for Enterprise Edition. Pricing is based on the number of users, support, API access, including the ability to sync with tools such as Brightcove, Vimeo, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive. A free 14-day restricted trial is offered.
Vimeo, Brightcove, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Photoshop
How To Edit Videos In Klynt
Watch this video to learn how to edit and make videos interactive in Klynt.
Learning The Klynt Media Library
Get step by step instructions on how to navigate the Klynt media library.
Klynt Overview and Demo
Watch an overview of Klynt and get a demo of the software. Learn how to create interactive videos wi...