- Easily upload videos and the platform will automatically optimize and prepare the video for streaming anywhere on the web globally
- Built in S3 listeners and APIs for upload
- Transcode and auto-transcode profiles
- Webhooks for video analytics status updates
- Codecs supported: H265 (HEVC), HLS, Dash & MP4 supported
- Robust analytics that provide detailed insights into every aspect of the video.
- Analytics provide the ability to drill down to an individual video viewer and track their engagement in real-time.
- Geo-distributed infrastructure built for enterprises
- Manage videos with an intuitive and easy-to-use content management system
- Video playback is secure with signed URLs
- Dedicated migration and support engineers
Gumlet is offered via three different plans to choose from starting at $99 a month for the Growth plan. A forever free plan is also offered. Gumlet supports enterprise customers, contact the vendor directly for more details.
When you’re working on the video streaming process, you must have come across terms like “encoding” and “transcoding” processes. Usually, people get confused and consider these terms as synonyms, but that’s not true. Both the terms have their independent and dependent functions in the video processi...[Read More]