- Production dashboard with with real-time production updates, team list etc.
- Team management for TV, film, video & VR/360°
- Create and manage video series and episodes
- Multi-camera live and studio rundown scripts
- Cue cards available for print, tablets and smartphones
- AV scripts for non-scripted and commercials
- Production planning and schedule management
- Scene item and scene list management
- Stripboards for mobile and print
- Set handling and scenography
- Locations, maps, weather and driving directions
- Character and cast management
- Cast scheduling and reports
- Crew scheduling, call sheets for mobiles, tablets, desktop and print
- Food preferences, catering lists and plate count
- The system automatically generates and sends daily production reports.
- Upload and share production files, including documents, links and other resources.
- Watermark screen plays
- Software security and encryption
Dramatify pricing starts at $39 a month and scales from there. Two pricing plan options are available: a) pay per production, and b) an unlimited plan. Dramatify is also free for the first member in a plan until a second member is added.