- HTML5 online video player and development framework
- Supports Widevine, Primetime, PlayReady, Fairplay and AES HLS encoding
- DRM and Multi-DRM integrations out-of-the-box including BuyDRM, Irdeto and ExpressPlay
- Complete control over the player’s interface either through the API or through a unified configuration file compatible across web based browsers, iOS, Android and desktop applications.
- The Player has a range of existing integrations including: Mux, Conviva, Akamai, Irdeto, ExpressPlay, EZDRM, Google IMA / DFP
Bitmovin overs three packages and plans to choose from. Plans and pricing are based on an allotment of video views plus additional support. Pricing starts at $2,250 a month.
Bitmovin Video Infrastructure For The Web and HTML5 Video Player
Watch this video to get an overview and demo of Bitmovin including their platform for building the u...
Best Video Players and Platforms That Offer White Label for Mobile Apps
More and more mobile app developers are including video capabilities in their products as video is now easily consumed on mobile. Behind the video is a technical infrastructure supporting delivery, storage and management of video files. Whether you’re developing an app with a basic video playe...[Read More]
Top Video Streaming Technology Trends and Stats in 2018
As 2018 heads into the final of months of the year, data is now available which provides a transparent snapshot of the key trends and issues in video technology from a very technical perspective. This list of top video streaming technology trends and stats pulls back the curtain and reveals whatR...[Read More]