Everything You Need To Know About Delivering Video in China in 2019
Big plans for company growth into mainland China in 2019?
The recent surge in US and European organizations focusing on growth in the emerging Asia market, specifically China, has sparked a rush and fascination to be able to effectively engage and deliver localized content to the Chinese audience.
However due to the tight control and restrictions put in place by the Chinese government, there are limited options for delivering video content content into China. Although these limitations exist there are still effective ways to deliver video content to audiences in China.
Join 50Wheel and vzaar, the world’s leading video-tech experts, for a 45 minute live webinar to discuss how to effectively deliver video content into China.
During the webinar you will learn:
- The opportunity for non-Chinese companies to distribute video content to China
- What exactly the “Great Firewall of China” is and how it impacts video distribution
- How to put together a video strategy that reaches your intended audience in China
- The available video technology to support the strategy
- Content restrictions – what is actually allowed to be shown in China?
FEATURED EXPERTS FROM...