- Create dynamic video using logos, photos and video from a mobile device’s camera roll and use built in templates to customize the video’s look and feel.
- Sync up to 9 iPhones and iPads and additional cameras to enable a multi-cam live stream experience.
- Stream live, record or both. Wirelessly capture video from multiple angles and edit in Final Cut Pro X.
- Switcher Studio pricing starts at $39 a month.
- Packaging is based on number of stored assets and feature sets.
- Plans include streaming to all destinations including Microsoft Stream.
- Been in business since 2014
- Major customer such as Cisco and Nascar
- Huge global customer base
- Experienced leadership team
- Ability to use up to 9 different mobile devices as cameras at once.
- Ability to stream to Microsoft Stream
- In-video call-to-actions and branding
- The software is very easy-to-use can be downloaded to any iPad, iPhone or android device and set up and streaming within minutes.
- The software is stacked with features, including the ability to use multiple devices as cameras at once, remote presenters, graphics and branding.
- Customer service is responsive and support is conducted via the website, email and dedicated support representative.
- The platform is designed for more advanced live streaming, specifically using mobile devices — if you’re setup is mobile then you’ll find the value of this platform through the roof.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this software for video creators and organizations that have a mobile-first video content creation and live streaming strategy.
- The software is very easy to use but is limited to mobile and tablet devices, so if you are looking for strictly web software, look elsewhere.
- The software has tons of features, it’s easy to use, but again, it’s mobile focused.
- Customer service and account management are responsive.
- The platform is designed for intermediate to advanced users, focused on mobile filming and streaming — if you’re strategy is mobile, the value is huge, otherwise consider alternatives.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this software, but specifically for mobile streaming strategies only.
- Broadcast across multiple channels with a single input
- Track the performance of each live video stream with a powerful analytics tool that monitors individual channels to provide unique performance data in realtime.
- Add watermarking to video outputs
- Powerful API to automate most features and tasks.
- Switchboard Live pricing starts at $35 a month.
- Packaging is based on streaming destinations, users, and streaming hours per month
- Switchboard offers a embeddable HTML5 video player
- Been in business since 2014
- Used by ESPN, Twitter, Harley-Davidson
- Proven partnerships and integrations with industry manufacturers
- Integrations with all the top video encoder manufactures
- Ability to pull detailed broadcast analytics
- Video watermarking and branding
- The software is very easy to use and can be deployed within a matter of minutes from the web and does not require hardware.
- The software is fully featured with all the necessary broadcast tools and integrates with almost any hardware toolset.
- All customer support is conducted through the website with a detailed support FAQ and resource portal.
- The software is priced right in line with comparable solutions and ROI and value depend on how much streaming you do.
- We’re likely to recommend this solution for intermedia to advanced streamers.
- Although the software is easy-to-use in most cases it needs to connect to 3rd party encoding hardware for it to work well.
- The software is fully featured and aimed primarily at intermedia and advanced streamers.
- Since customer support is conducted through the website and not with a live person, critical events can be a gamble.
- The cost of the software is inline with other solutions of this class, which may be too expensive for beginners.
- We’re likely to recommend this solution for intermedia to advanced streaming only.