- Stream to multiple pages, accounts, and groups on Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and premium providers.
- Curate one live feed using multiple cameras, mobile phones, and guest broadcasters across locations
- Use custom graphics, overlays, and pre-recorded video to ensure every video is consistent with your unique voice
Socialive pricing is not publicly listed. For packaging and pricing information contact the vendor directly. 50Wheel estimates the Socialive’s pricing to start around $1,500 a month.
- Been in business since 2015
- Major brands and broadcasters listed as customers
- Experienced team from production and tech backgrounds
- Cutting edge technology
- Integrations with major technology platforms and social networks
- First platform to enable marketers to stream on LinkedIn Live.
- Remote presenters can join broadcasts from anywhere in the world.
- The software is very easy to use and setup, but does require practice before going live with a broadcast.
- The software is fully featured with all the standard broadcast production tools such as titles, lower thirds, transitions, but also supports multiple remote presenters.
- Customer service is top notch and this is one of the core values of the offering, lots of hands on customer service.
- The software is no doubt valuable by itself, return on investment will depend on how often broadcasts occur and the business model supporting them.
- We’re likely to recommend this vendor, but do recommend you compare the solution to others in its category.
- While the software is easy to use, it can be somewhat complex and needs practice and potentially customer support to operate.
- The software is full featured and innovative, but is still new and is lacking some of the finer features expected in software of this class.
- Customer service is fantastic as long as you are okay paying for it.
- The software is expensive for most companies and comparable to others in its class, return on investment will depend on how often you are using the software and any revenue attached to those broadcasts.
- We recommend this software for larger brands with regular broadcasts on YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Broadcast across multiple channels with a single input
- Track the performance of each live video stream with a powerful analytics tool that monitors individual channels to provide unique performance data in realtime.
- Add watermarking to video outputs
- Powerful API to automate most features and tasks.
- Switchboard Live pricing starts at $35 a month.
- Packaging is based on streaming destinations, users, and streaming hours per month
- Switchboard offers a embeddable HTML5 video player
- Been in business since 2014
- Used by ESPN, Twitter, Harley-Davidson
- Proven partnerships and integrations with industry manufacturers
- Integrations with all the top video encoder manufactures
- Ability to pull detailed broadcast analytics
- Video watermarking and branding
- The software is very easy to use and can be deployed within a matter of minutes from the web and does not require hardware.
- The software is fully featured with all the necessary broadcast tools and integrates with almost any hardware toolset.
- All customer support is conducted through the website with a detailed support FAQ and resource portal.
- The software is priced right in line with comparable solutions and ROI and value depend on how much streaming you do.
- We’re likely to recommend this solution for intermedia to advanced streamers.
- Although the software is easy-to-use in most cases it needs to connect to 3rd party encoding hardware for it to work well.
- The software is fully featured and aimed primarily at intermedia and advanced streamers.
- Since customer support is conducted through the website and not with a live person, critical events can be a gamble.
- The cost of the software is inline with other solutions of this class, which may be too expensive for beginners.
- We’re likely to recommend this solution for intermedia to advanced streaming only.