Powtoon is an awesome video creation platform that enables anyone to create professional-looking and engaging videos and presentations in minutes, without any design or technical skills. More than 20 million people, including 96% of the Fortune 500 c...
- Easily create your own free (or paid) studio-quality HD live and animated videos in minutes — eliminating the high cost of hiring a video production team.
- Powtoon offers a huge library of professionally-designed templates, scenes, characters, props, millions of videos, soundtracks, text, and more to choose from
- Upload your own media, videos, GIFs, images, voiceovers and anything you need to create awesome videos in no time.
- Integrations include: YouTube, Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, Wistia, Hubspot and more!
- PowToon pricing starts at $19 a month (billed annually).
- Includes 2 GBs of video storage, HD video, royalty free audio and video.
- A forever free plan is also available with SD video, 100MB of video storage, and limited royalty free audio and video.
- Been in business since 2012
- Major customers such as Coca-Cola, Costco and Starbucks
- Global customer base with thousands of users
- Experienced leadership team and venture funding
- Access to a massive library of stock video, images and audio
- Publish videos directly to social media
- Forever free plan is great for creating concept videos
- The platform is easy and simple to use without any background in animation, while also catering to animation experts.
- All support is managed through a ticket system.
- The platform is packed with features, asset libraries and all the sounds and samples needed to create a high quality video.
- Customers that integrate the software into their weekly and monthly content strategies report strong ROI.
- We highly recommend this software for digital marketers.
- The platform requires an internet connection.
- It’s been reported that it can be difficult to get ahold of a live person when contacting support.
- Features can be somewhat limiting for advanced or expert level animators.
- Customers will only see ROI if they are using regularly.
Moovly provides a suite of products and services for creating video online including the ability to automatically generate video content based on templates and client data, and a mobile app for capturing and presenting content on the go.
- Design an explainer, advertising video, or conference presentation using templates.
- Choose a template, or create a project from over 175 million video clips, animated objects and sound files.
- Easily upload videos, images and other media.
- Drag and drop interface and studio for creating videos.
Moovly is offered via four plans starting at $49 a month for the Moovly Pro plan. Pricing is based on video storage and watermarking and ability to download HD video files.. All plans include access to templates and stock library. A limited free version is also available.
- Been in business since 2013
- Publicly traded company on the European Stock Exchange
- Experienced team from production and tech backgrounds
- Hundreds of global customers
- Ability to create hundreds of videos individually, automatically.
- Hundreds of video templates to choose from
- Super easy to use and get started.
- The software is simple to use, interactive and provides all basic functions for motion graphics and animated video.
- The software is fully featured with templates making it simple to create an explainer video using provided backgrounds and elements.
- Customer support is conducted during business hours via ticket or email, there is also a support portal with FAQs.
- It can be expensive to create the type of videos you can create with this software in just a few minutes using templates, making it valuable for any business creating video for social media.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this software for social media marketers and content creators looking to make videos quickly and at scale.
- The software can have a pretty steep learning curve, and it could take a long time to get everything to work the way you want it to.
- The software is fully featured, but there seems to be images, props and scenes that are not available for all subscription levels, making it expensive to access what you need to make the video you want.
- It has been reported that customer service could use some improvement, due to it being difficult to get a live person on the phone or via email.
- The software can get pricey if you require templates and music available in advanced plans.
- We’re highly likely to recommend this software for social media marketers and content marketers creating content for ads and social media only.