Compare video live streaming platforms StreamShark vs StreamSpot vs Livestream and stack features, packaging & pricing, and customers to see which solution is right for you.
StreamShark is a powerful platform for hosting and streaming live video. Backed by global CDNs and an enterprise-level toolset, StreamShark has all the features and integration points needed to make y...
- Multi-CDN network with servers in over 100 locations across the globe
- The ability to host live streamed broadcasts and on demand video
- Detailed video live streaming analytics including a Google Analytics integration
- Customize the colors the HTML5 video player
- Domain and IP restrict video players to control access down to specific web pages
- Live stream advertising integration support for Google IMA (VAST & VPAID)
- Single Sign-On support
- Live stream on Facebook live with the social streaming module
- Record live streams with DVR and video on-demand
Packaging & Pricing
StreamShark offers three plans to choose from starting with Lite at $50 a month, Pro at $100 a month, and Biz at $250 a month. Pricing and packaging is based on monthly bandwidth usage, security options, white label options and customer support tier.
SONY, Renault, Universal, Australian Open, Maker, Sheraton, Harvard University
StreamSpot is an all-inclusive video live streaming solution designed with simplicity in mind. The platform provides everything needed deliver high-quality live and on-demand broadcasts to any viewing device.
- Broadcasts are available on any connected device for live or on-demand playback
- Broadcasts are recorded and are published automatically for on-demand playback within minutes
- Categorize, trim and download video archives
- 100% automated broadcasts that start and stop based on a streaming schedule
- Schedule one-time or repeating broadcasts and make changes on-the-fly
- Customizable players that easily embed into any website
- Viewer analytics including real-time viewer mapping, top content, total viewers and a custom report builder.
- Broadcast private events securely by setting passwords
Packaging & Pricing
StreamSpot offers a combination of hardware and software. This pricing overview covers the software only. Three packages are offered. Lite at $79 a month includes 100 streams and 100GB of storage and a ton of other features. Pro is $149 a month with 500 streams and 250GB of storage. Premiere is $249 a month 1,000 streams and 500GB of storage. A 30-day free trial is offered.
Crossroads Church, St. Saviour, Temple Sinai, Fairmount Temple, Xavier University
Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to power and share their events online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, S...
- Setup and start delivering live events free and in a matter of a few minutes with video hosting delivered via premium CDNs, perfect for high volume global video delivery.
- Custom brand the video experience including video player customization, skinning, and custom pages.
- Deploy custom branded video embeds and widgets that can be placed across the web.
- Open APIs and tools for developing a 3rd party video experience or application
- Ad integrations with all the top platforms, including interactive, overlay banner, mid, pre, post roll.
- Engagement analytics shows plays, audience, and tracks popular content trends
- Both Flash and HTML5 video players available
- Social media integrations with all the popular platforms
Packaging & Pricing
Livestream pricing starts at $42 a month and goes up from there. Pricing is based on the package license price and then resources used such as bandwidth, branding, and feature like hosted pages, etc. A limited free version of the software is available.
Nike, Tesla, The New York Times, BBC, Spotify, IronMan, CMA, Nasdaq, TED,The New School