Compare video live streaming platforms Brandlive vs Livestream vs Boxcast and stack features, packaging & pricing, and customers to see which solution is right for you.
Brandlive is the leading live video platform for brands and retailers to interact with their audiences for training, marketing and commerce events.
- Live Video: Connecting product experts and brand influencers to multiple audiences at once.
- Interactive Chat: Our moderation tool allows brands to interact with their viewers in real time.
- Product merchandising: Turning viewers into buyers and sales associates into brand partners.
- Metrics: In-depth reporting for users to better understand the effectiveness of their live video programs and dig deeper into the registration details, number of page views, extent of viewing activity/engagement levels, and much more.
- Secondary features include social integrations, custom branding, security, slides, quiz functions, audience email marketing, learning management, video archiving and upload, registration automation, library landing pages, HTML customization.
Packaging & Pricing
Brandlive offers annual licenses starting at $2k a month for unlimited events. Quotes for one-time events and trial licenses are available by request.
GoPro, Adidas, REI, Cabela’s, Levi’s, eBay
Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to power and share their events online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, S...
- Setup and start delivering live events free and in a matter of a few minutes with video hosting delivered via premium CDNs, perfect for high volume global video delivery.
- Custom brand the video experience including video player customization, skinning, and custom pages.
- Deploy custom branded video embeds and widgets that can be placed across the web.
- Open APIs and tools for developing a 3rd party video experience or application
- Ad integrations with all the top platforms, including interactive, overlay banner, mid, pre, post roll.
- Engagement analytics shows plays, audience, and tracks popular content trends
- Both Flash and HTML5 video players available
- Social media integrations with all the popular platforms
Packaging & Pricing
Livestream pricing starts at $42 a month and goes up from there. Pricing is based on the package license price and then resources used such as bandwidth, branding, and feature like hosted pages, etc. A limited free version of the software is available.
Nike, Tesla, The New York Times, BBC, Spotify, IronMan, CMA, Nasdaq, TED,The New School, Marvel, Clinton Global Initiative, X Games, Def Jam Recordings, Deloitte, Fox, American Idol.
- Acquire video from numerous sources, including any camera or video mixer plugged into the BoxCaster hardware or any encoder that supports RTMP.
- iOS app broadcasts in HD straight from a phone or tablet.
- Use pro-grade mixing equipment, integrate scoreboard overlays
- Use the Boxcast Switcher iOS app to create high-quality multi-cam productions
- Advanced Content Distribution Network (CDN) scales to handle any size audience.
- Stream any number of simultaneous events.
- Live DVR for pause and rewind
- Cloud Video Editing for clip trimming and highlights
- AppleTV and Roku apps
- Social media distribution and promotion
Packaging & Pricing
Boxcast is offered via four different plans to choose from. The Social plan at $19.99 a month is designed for streaming directly on Facebook and YouTube live and includes a few hours of bandwidth. The Basic plan at $49.99 a month is a step up with more bandwidth, social streaming and the ability to generate video player embeds. The Enhanced plan at $99.99 a month includes everything in the lower plans plus HD video, white label video player, DVR, and live support. The next plan in the Custom plan, need to call for price. Includes access to APIs, monetization tools, analytics, and more.
Conway First Baptist Church, Destiny Family Center, The Rinks at HARBORCENTER, Destiny Christian Church, St. Lawrence University