- HD video and audio meetings with support for up to 1000 video participants and 49 videos on screen.
- Record meetings locally or to the cloud, with searchable transcripts.
- Multiple participants can share screens simultaneously and co-annotate for a more interactive meeting.
- Scheduling or starting meetings from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
- End-to-end encryption for all meetings, role-based user security, password protection, waiting rooms, and place attendee on hold.
- Chat with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing, and 10 year archive. Easily escalate into 1:1 or group calls.
- Virtual Backgrounds and Touch Up My Appearance features
Zoom pricing starts at $14.99 a month and includes the ability to host meetings with up to 100 participants. There are packages that scale for larger teams and use cases. A forever free version is also offered to host meetings with limited duration and attendees.
Rakuten, Uber, Box, Western Union, Caesars Entertainment, Nasdaq, GoDaddy, Okta, Logitech, Autodesk, Ticketmaster, Trend Micro, Slack, Alassian
Customers by Industry
A corporate town hall meeting is typically an all-hands meeting where employees are brought together to hear updates from senior management, ask questions, and discuss important topics. Corporate town hall meetings are an essential part of a company’s internal communication strategy. They prov...[Read More]