- Comment and reply on a specific part of the video, image or PDF to give clear, actionable feedback.
- Feedback is automatically collated into a worklist.
- Navigate to the right frame regardless of the video’s FPS, and share frame-accurate URLs.
- 256 SSL encryption and is built on Microsoft Azure. Projects are protected with bank-level security.
- Receive ‘at-a-glance’ frame and comment notifications wherever the user is in the app.
- Team collaboration within the same account, including user roles.
- All iterations available at a click of a button
- Download all encoded versions in one click, or publish directly to a chosen publishing platform.
Wipster offers four flexible pricing packages to choose, from making the software available to businesses or teams of any size. Plans are based on the number of video projects and other assets in the system. The Starter plan is $25 a month with a limit of 5 video projects. The Premium plan is $350 a month and includes up to 100 videos.
Shimano, Shopify, Univision Communications, Sephora, Time Inc.
Watch this video to get a 60 second demo and overview of Wipster’s video production collaborat...
Watch this video to learn about the Wipster video production collaboration workflow manager and shar...
Watch this video to learn more about Wipster’s video production and collaboration software pla...
Today video and television production companies and agencies are turning to the web to collaborate on video projects in post production. A new class of software has made it easy for teams to transition from the edit bay to the web. With production teams sometimes in various global locations, the pow...[Read More]
There’s a whole host of new video collaboration tools on the market designed for post-production team and revision collaboration. Upload a draft of a video directly to a video collaboration platform, invite team members via secure links, and start collaborating with interactive time stamped an...[Read More]