- Select (or upload) images from Wideo’s extensive media libraries, backgrounds, animated effects, and music to create highly original videos.
- An intuitive editor allows you to see your progress in the moment with a simple click-and-drag of the mouse.
- Videos that you create from scratch can be saved as templates in your wideo library and be used later on for branding consistency.
- The wideo player auto generates a transcript based on the video’s text content. It also allows you to switch from video mode to presentation mode for slide-by-slide presentation.
- From the Wideo dashboard you can share your creations on social media or with clients and members of your team.
- You can also download your video or link your Wideo account with Youtube for easy uploading.
Wideo pricing starts at $9 a month (billed annually) and goes up from there. Pricing is based on the package license price and then resources used such as video minutes, songs, and graphic libraries.
The difference between social video and other types of video is important: Social video is created first and foremost for social channels. What’s this mean? What is social video? Live social video, which happens in real time, should feel like an open conversation between your brand and your audience...[Read More]
How much does it cost to make a promo video? We found that there are several answers to that question so we put them in this post and infographic. The truth is, professional-quality video does not have a fixed price when you have to factor in video types, style choices, and, of course, the varied of...[Read More]