WeVideo the cloud-based video editing platform has launched WeVideo Business, designed to provide businesses with tools to create, collaborate and share videos for marketing, social media, customer support and training use cases.
Learn more about WeVideo by browsing their profile.
Here’s a highlight of some of the features included in the new Business Edition:
- Unlimited video publishing at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution;
- Unlimited cloud storage shared by all team members;
- Business and project templates to help establish a distinctive look and feel for video content. Companies can also create and reuse their own templates.
- Professionally designed, business-oriented animated motion titles and graphics, along with dozens of themed motion titles and special seasonal packs;
- WeVideo’s library of royalty-free music;
- Secure collaboration and sharing tools;
- Sophisticated account administration and management tools to control account access, privacy, and publishing authority;
- Account access for editing, collaboration and sharing from almost any mobile device or computer;
- Expanded social marketing and sharing options for business; and
- Flexible frame rates and sizes.
Business Edition Pricing:
The plan includes a team license with three full, connected seats and starts at $19.99 per month month. Additional seats can be added for $9.99 per month month.